Prime Health, our centre in Weybridge, and Medical Imaging Partnership London are pleased to be able to offer one of the two Public Health England approved antibody tests for people who wish to know if they have already had Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Government approved Abbott Laboratory antibody test looks for the presence of IgG antibodies and is more than 99% accurate. Unlike ‘home testing kits’ it requires a blood sample which will be taken by one of the centres highly experienced healthcare team.
You can be confident that the coronavirus antibody tests available at Prime Health and Medical Imaging Partnership London:
- Are led by our team of highly experienced healthcare professionals
- Have a CE Mark, which confirms they meet the requirements of medical device regulations
- Are MHRA approved
- Have been approved by the Government for use across the UK, including in the NHS
- You will receive a certified laboratory report, usually within 24-48 hours.
To find out more and book an appointment for a Coronavirus Antibody Test at:
- Medical Imaging Partnership London call 0203 519 8998
- Prime Health call 01932 504999 or visit their website
For more information please visit, our COVID-19 Antibody Testing page.