Accessibility Statement for Medical Imaging Partnership website
This is an accessibility statement from Medical Imaging Partnership Ltd.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Medical Imaging Partnership website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Medical Imaging Partnership website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Medical Imaging Partnership website:
· Phone: 01293 534 043
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Postal Address: Medical Imaging Partnership, Unit 7, The Pavilions, Brighton Road, Pease Pottage, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9BJ
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Medical Imaging Partnership with browsers and assistive technology
Prime Heath website is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
· All up-to-date browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera
· IE 11
You should be able to:
· zoom in up to 300% without problems
· navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
· navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
· use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Accessibility of the Medical Imaging Partnership website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Medical Imaging Partnership website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Medical Imaging Partnership website:
1. Interactive maps: Screen reader support may be limited because its functionality is developed by a third party and is out of our control.
Medical Imaging Partnership Ltd assessed the accessibility of Medical Imaging Partnership website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 22 June 2021.