We are looking for a full time, permanent Patient Services Co-ordinator to join our team at our Head Office in Pease Pottage, West Sussex.
Medical Imaging Partnership is an independent sector healthcare company based near Gatwick. It was established in 2010 and provides imaging and diagnostic services such as MRI, CT and x-ray.
All that we do is focused on supporting patients and colleagues with our key values being:
- You Matter
- Part of a Team
- There for You
- Always with Integrity
- and Never Letting Go
We are on the look-out for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to deliver a first-class customer service to our patients.
The Patient Service Co-ordinator (PSC) will be the first point of contact for people who are referred to Medical Imaging Partnership for diagnostic imaging.
- Work as a customer-focused skilled multi-tasker
- Telephone and email communications
- Associated administrative tasks with regular contact with key internal and external stakeholders
- Reception duties for clinics
- You are someone who is customer focused
- You are someone who enjoys working as part of our high performing team.
- You are someone who likes a challenge
- A minimum of 2 years customer service and administration experience
- Ability to multi-task and confident to work alone
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent computer skills and proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full driving licence
Salary & benefits
In addition to an £18,0000 to 20,000 ( FTE) a year salary, we also offer the following:
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Flexible hours (whilst ensuring cover) from 08.00 to 20.00 hrs 7 days a week
- Schedule: Day shift, weekends
- Office based
- Up to 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Staff pension scheme
- Death in service
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
For full details of this role please contact our HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or post it to our Head Office:
Medical Imaging Partnership
Unit 7 The Pavilions
West Sussex RH11 9BJ