Keeping you safe
2020 has been a tough year for hospitals and healthcare clinics across the UK. Since the initial lockdown in March, public and private healthcare providers have had to change many aspects of their services to ensure they can remain operational whilst being as “Covid safe” as possible
From the onset of the pandemic, Medical Imaging Partnership centres, including Prime Health in Weybridge have worked hard to ensure their patients and staff are protected. Our objective has always been to enable our doctors and therapists to continue investigating and treating patients in a safe environment.
In recognition of the stringent health and safety protocols we provide across our network of centres, we can classify our clinics and scanning centres as “Green Zones”. These are defined by NHS England as medium or low-risk areas within a healthcare setting with no suspected cases of COVID-19 present.
Here’s how we maintain our Green Zone classification:
- Our safety-first approach starts with our bookings team. Through carefully designed questioning, our booking team check to ensure patients do not have Covid symptoms prior to arrival at one of our centres for treatment.
- Upon arrival at a centre, our healthcare team conduct a range of screening checks on arrival to minimise any risk of anyone entering our centre with Covid symptoms.
- The stringent health and safety protocols continue whilst in our waiting rooms and throughout treatment, patients are regularly reminded to adhere to regular handwashing, social distancing and the use of PPE.
- In addition, vulnerable patients due to pre-existing medical conditions, are offered remote virtual consultation.
Patients using our Green Zone pathways can be confident that they have a minimal risk of exposure to Covid-19 when attending one of our sites for diagnostics, treatment, or care.
When visiting one of our centres, patients can expect to see:
- Members of our front of house team wearing a surgical mask and eye protection and working behind screens and/or maintaining social distancing
- Our Clinicians wearing disposable aprons, surgical masks, disposable gloves and eye protection when performing direct patient care
- The team regularly wiping down surfaces and performing cleanliness checks
This is in addition to the ongoing measures summarised below which we have in place across all centres.