We are a group of experienced doctors, operational managers and IT experts committed to improving healthcare through technology.
Radiologist Professional Support Services
Medical Imaging Partnership has been created by UK radiologists to support imaging teams to enhance their ability in the delivery of imaging services in the ever changing NHS/healthcare market.
We believe that UK radiologists wish and need to take more control over their professional lives and their patient referrals, in order to achieve their clinical and business objectives. Medical Imaging Partnership can assist in the following ways:
- Commercial support in the creation of the correct legal framework to move forward e.g. a Limited Liability Partnership or a Limited Company
- IT solutions to manage workload and business strategy
- Service redesign and strategic support in building local imaging practices including collaborative joint ventures to provide you with your own radiology facilities
- Cost reduction through economies of scale as a result of developing networks of imaging teams
- Greater efficiency and flexibility in clinical reporting enabling in-sourcing
- Ability and confidence to grow your business
- Improved communication by giving your referrers online and immediate access to their patients’ images and reports
- Knowledge sharing within the network and with key customers e.g. creating a virtual learning environment with GP referrers
- Ability to make best advantage of primary care direct access radiology
Medical Imaging Partnership want you to ‘own’ the provision of radiology in your locality and can provide the expertise and support to enable you to do this.
Medical Imaging Partnership can assist with the development of radiology services in the NHS (either in primary or secondary care) and in the private sector.
Our team has over 20 years experience of delivering high quality managed service radiology, from initial concept right through to operational delivery.
Our goal is to provide diagnostic imaging in the best possible location, whether that is in a primary care facility, a high street location or a hospital setting. Our systems will deliver will images and reports seamlessly into any local health system.