Committed to looking after you during the Covid pandemic
With the gradual easing of restrictions across the UK, we can confirm that all of our sites continue to remain open and fully operational, and all appointments and services running as normal.
During this time, we would like to remind all of our patients, partners and staff that it is more important than ever that all healthcare issues are addressed and not left to worsen due to worries about Covid-19, and would like to reassure you all of the measures we have in place to support your health, safety, and wellbeing.
With the stringent infection prevention protocols that we have in place, our diagnostic sites and centres are classified as Green Zones. A Green Zone is defined by NHS England as medium or low-risk areas within a healthcare setting with no suspected cases of COVID-19 present.
In order to maintain that classification, we have a number of measures in place across all centres:
- Social distancing is in place throughout all waiting areas at each centre
- Appointment screening checks for all patients prior to arrival at our centres
- For patients who are shielding or would prefer to not visit a centre, we can offer virtual appointments
- Rigorous and regular cleaning and disinfection throughout centres
- PPE for all staff and patients required to wear masks at all times
- Enhanced PPE measures for extended close contact procedures
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our centres for staff and patients
- Extended time between appointments to allow for social distancing and cleaning
- Clinical oversight of all measures by our Chief Medical Officer – Dr Paul Zollinger-Read CBE
- Weekly updates direct from NHS England